Friday, February 27, 2009

Back...

Feeling glad that I've not missed out my world(my blog) yet after a long couple of months, where I had a tiring hunt for a part time work in order to keep my pockets busy ;).I had to dedicate a lot of time to concentrate on my assessments,which by God's Grace, have cleared it successfully :).
By my own experience,at this point of time,I can feel some kind of difference in job-security or obtaining a position in the same company after getting yourself absconded(my case).It is not the same as it was.There's a lot of talks on crisis,job-cuts and slow-down in Indian economy.
I urge everyone(ofcourse the Indians) not to lose out or give up your current job n position for any sake,no matter whatever the job or position you are in because you can feel the hell n hardness in obtaining the same in this current crisis situation.
BTW,I've also enrolled for a govt. exam "ISRO" and this w'd be my 2nd attempt.It is always gonna be a huge challenge for me.I gotto concentrate on my preps n dedicate a "consistent" amount of time for the same.My God,"Concentration" is what I lack on n that is what I wish to have.So Guys n gals wish me luck.

2 comments:

suresh said...

Hey all the best dude. You will get what you want. . :)
All the Best

The Destiny... said...

Thank u da!!!